Pages

Tuesday, 17 November 2015

10 Facts About Me


1) My name is Lee Hui Yu. Since primary school, my lovely teacher get me a      
    weird nickname IKANYU :D because my last name YU in Malay which mean 
    shark. HAHAHA while in chinese same sound with the word 鱼 which mean       FISH. So, most of my  friend will call me fish instead ikanyu.

2) I am the eldest one in the family. I have a big tummy daddy, a pretty 
    mummy, two sisters which 5 years and 10 years with my age gap, a naughty 
    brother which now ready to start his secondary school life.

3) I am Malaysian and my hometown is Butterworth. Thus, I am penang lang 
    hahahaa

4) After my STPM, i continuous my study at University Malaysia Kelantan. 
    Although, this is not the be fond of my dreamy uni but i think i will in love 
    with it. 

5) Ice cream lover !!!!!! but no chocolate please.

6) Yogurt fans :D more sour and more please. 

7) I dont like spicy food but exclude Tomyam !!!

8) Enjoy capture natural scenery, and also my friends ugly photo hehehe

9) A gal love to deep thinking. Sometimes prefer alone but want somebody 
    accompany.. ermmm quite complicated hahaha

10) Always wanna feed a doggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment